And so...

I have'nt been blogging for eons, just too busy i guess. So many things to do, so many people to see, its all good! Best of all, finaly got to see my jan =) Humidity is crazy here... for the first time, i'm actually compelled to take cold showers, to shower mulitiple times a day... Still trying to keep fit, and not get a pot belly, though given the amount i have been eating the past few days, i probably have to run a few marathons, ABC restaurant murtabak and mee goreng the night i got here, 3 human sized serving at banana leaf for nish's bdae (half of what prash had but still second most that anyone had), ban mien, bedok simpang hor fun, my auntie's terrific indian veg, East coast park satay and chicken wing plus hokkien mee, turkish ice cream at far east, Awesome paneer at Amoo's bdae and the list goes on... Still i do miss things i've left behind, like my hall and all my great friends. I miss you guys. "How you doing?"

1 Comments:
Hey nesh. I'm doing great! I can see a glow around you in your photos with jan. Looks like love to me...
Post a Comment
<< Home