The future...
You know... working at a supermarket, i talk alot to the customers and stuff... and when i see like men buying like a single packet of mozerella or can of tomatoes... I ask em... whether their making pasta or something. And all they answer is that they don't know, "the Mrs has a plan..." or... "It's for the dinner my wife is making". They have no idea whats cooking! And by the sounds of it looks like no one knows how to cook!
When i come back to halls... I see the opposite... The guys are cooking dinner, most the girls, buy food or eat snacks instead... Are we heading for a cooking revolution guys? Maybe 20 years down the road... It will be the wives going, "The Mr. has a plan..." or "It's for the dinner the husband's making".
Hmmmm...
When i come back to halls... I see the opposite... The guys are cooking dinner, most the girls, buy food or eat snacks instead... Are we heading for a cooking revolution guys? Maybe 20 years down the road... It will be the wives going, "The Mr. has a plan..." or "It's for the dinner the husband's making".
Hmmmm...

4 Comments:
haha... now that's funny..
Haha cute!
I think guys who can cook are attractive! =D
~aNu
i concur.=P
Guys who cook are the way of the future. All they need to be able to do then is to produce human eggs and they've got the whole package. Try buying that at the supermarket - bitch.
Post a Comment
<< Home