NS!
Dumb NS, Never at home... And no time when i'm in camp... It just refuses to allow me to keep a blog! So here i am giving my first entry since dunno when! I think i'm gonna try and shift the focus of my blog... Be a bit intellectual for once... haha. Life is goin fine for me now... I've survived the biggest appointment of my life, Barely!
Let me bitch about this one last time!(Got nice music in the background:
Gravity by embrace)
As company second in command I spent everyday in the office and on the field... working from 530 am or 620 am all the way to 1130pm every freaking day! Why's my job so difficult? Other company 2 I.C. just slack all the time!
Well firstly cos my boss is the most hated man in BMT... And i have to pass his msgs or orders, i don't like em and i argue with him often on what his rationale is. But he is a captain and i am only a lieutenant... And some ppl don't understand the situation i'm in...Thus ppl think i'm on his side... so I become public enemy no.2! Yay!
Secondly, the officers in my company are overtaxed, doing much of the sergeants job cos thats how the company was run before i came in. I tried to change things... but unsuccessfully...And made some more enemies along the way! Yay! The sergeants act like they have no brains and u gotta tell em everything, imagine 20 something people coming to you everyday to ask about stuff... stuff u did'nt know most the time cos they were asking the damn wrong person... there's a reason why there are subject matter experts assigned in the company, but suddenly everyone comes to me as though i were god. They have zero responsiblity. This was my first batch and i dint know many things, the sergeants been around for so long and could have at least advised me a bit but i got nought useful advice, instead they tried to take every possible opportunity to shove their work and complain... There are many nice sergeants among em and i don't want to hurt them or trouble them and so ... I dint do anything...
Thirdly, I'm not the type of person to arrow people to do my shit, i don't want to tax my fellow officers... I did so many things for the 4 officers under me, but... In the end it sought of backfired cos at the end of the course i just had too much to do... And i had to ask my fellow officers to help me out with something... just entering results for their platoons. And one of the ungrateful officers said i was not doing my job. YUP! Thanks! Cos i spend all my time in the office helping everyone out, doing so much, and to get this type of thing from a fellow officer... Yay!
I could go on and on... Basically my life was living hell... And i dint know why i was putting in so much effort and time for in the end... It was just ungratefullness that i got. I'm so happy to step down... I can confidently say that i was the busiest 2IC in the school and i did my best in all that i did...
Okie, with that off my back, i'd like to give out a thank you to all the people who've helped me through this mess... People like lyd, haran, jan, niron and priya. One way or another you guys have helped me out directly or indirectly by taking my mind off work. At times where i felt alone u guys gave me the strength to carry on and perseverere...
"Tasks can be delegated but Responsibilities cannot...."
Let me bitch about this one last time!(Got nice music in the background:
Gravity by embrace)
As company second in command I spent everyday in the office and on the field... working from 530 am or 620 am all the way to 1130pm every freaking day! Why's my job so difficult? Other company 2 I.C. just slack all the time!
Well firstly cos my boss is the most hated man in BMT... And i have to pass his msgs or orders, i don't like em and i argue with him often on what his rationale is. But he is a captain and i am only a lieutenant... And some ppl don't understand the situation i'm in...Thus ppl think i'm on his side... so I become public enemy no.2! Yay!
Secondly, the officers in my company are overtaxed, doing much of the sergeants job cos thats how the company was run before i came in. I tried to change things... but unsuccessfully...And made some more enemies along the way! Yay! The sergeants act like they have no brains and u gotta tell em everything, imagine 20 something people coming to you everyday to ask about stuff... stuff u did'nt know most the time cos they were asking the damn wrong person... there's a reason why there are subject matter experts assigned in the company, but suddenly everyone comes to me as though i were god. They have zero responsiblity. This was my first batch and i dint know many things, the sergeants been around for so long and could have at least advised me a bit but i got nought useful advice, instead they tried to take every possible opportunity to shove their work and complain... There are many nice sergeants among em and i don't want to hurt them or trouble them and so ... I dint do anything...
Thirdly, I'm not the type of person to arrow people to do my shit, i don't want to tax my fellow officers... I did so many things for the 4 officers under me, but... In the end it sought of backfired cos at the end of the course i just had too much to do... And i had to ask my fellow officers to help me out with something... just entering results for their platoons. And one of the ungrateful officers said i was not doing my job. YUP! Thanks! Cos i spend all my time in the office helping everyone out, doing so much, and to get this type of thing from a fellow officer... Yay!
I could go on and on... Basically my life was living hell... And i dint know why i was putting in so much effort and time for in the end... It was just ungratefullness that i got. I'm so happy to step down... I can confidently say that i was the busiest 2IC in the school and i did my best in all that i did...
Okie, with that off my back, i'd like to give out a thank you to all the people who've helped me through this mess... People like lyd, haran, jan, niron and priya. One way or another you guys have helped me out directly or indirectly by taking my mind off work. At times where i felt alone u guys gave me the strength to carry on and perseverere...
"Tasks can be delegated but Responsibilities cannot...."

2 Comments:
aww...no problemo dude...
always love listening to you guys man...
Post a Comment
<< Home